If you’re like us you’re not a fan of overdoing it. We focus on ingredients that work synergistically and come from natural sources. We also take care in identifying the minimum effective dosage (MED) for all our ingredients. Take a look at the ingredients that drive the great results in our products.
- A plant widely used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine
- Protects cartilage and reduce degradation 7,8,9
- Reduces damage to muscles and aids in recovery from exercise 10
- Boosts the immune system against the common cold 11,12,13
- A natural, marine-sourced multi mineral complex derived from red algae (Lithothamnion sp.) in the North Atlantic seabed.
- Provides natural calcium and 72 traces minerals that are important to optimal cell function
- Helps preserve bone density and reduce bone turnover. 1,2,3
- Has proven anti-inflammatory activity that helps reduce pain and stiffness in sufferers of osteoarthritis. 4,5,6
- Helps improve symptoms of colitis, aids in maintenance of stomach wall, helps prevent polyp formation and reduces inflammation in GI tract. 7,8,9
- Trace mineral that affects calcium metabolism and many other functions in our body.
- Also known as frankincense, is an effective anti-inflammatory.
Our Boswellia extract is standardized specifically for AKBA (Acetyl-11-Keto-β-boswellic acid) which inhibits the formation of leukotrienes in the body, a molecule that causes inflammation.
Exclzyme is a blend of systemic enzymes that supports healthy joint function, inflammatory response, and cardiovascular function.
Made up of enzymes such as protease, papain, bromelain, and serratiopeptidase.
- Essential nutrient for over 300 enzyme processes inside the body controlling everything from energy production to optimizing muscle function
- Helps boost exercise performance 1,2
- Helps alleviate symptoms of depression 3,4,5
- Helps lower blood sugar levels 6
- Helps lower blood pressure 8,9
- Helps reduce the frequency of headaches and migraines 10
- Helps reduce symptoms of PMS 11,12
- Helps enhance sleep quality 13,14
- Main protein found in our own connective tissues
- Turns off autoimmune response against the body’s own endogenous type II collagen.
- Helps activate lymphoid nodules responsible for immune surveillance of the intestinal tract. reduces collagen degradation
- Helps reduce joint pain caused by osteoarthritis 1,2
- Essential mineral supporting the antioxidant defense system and metabolism
- Helps prevent mental decline 1,2
- Boosts immune function 3,4
- Helps reduce risk of certain cancers 5,6
- Helps protect against heart disease 7,8
- Supports thyroid health and metabolism 9,10
- Boosts antioxidant defense system 11,12
- Helps enhance sleep quality 13,14
Traditional tri-herb blend of Black pepper (Piper nigrum), ginger (Zingiber officinalis), and long pepper (Piper longum).
Works as a gentle stimulant, priming the digestive system for better digestion and nutrient absorption.
- The use of willow bark dates to the time of Hippocrates (400 BC) when it was used to reduce fever and inflammation.
Its active ingredient salicin, reduces pain inducing chemicals and inflammation, acting a lot like aspirin
- Helps manage inflammation and reduce swelling 3,4
- Zinc is a key micronutrient needed in over 300 enzymes that aid in metabolism, digestion, nerve function and more.
- Helps keep the immune system under control and inflammation to manageable levels. 1,2
- Helps shorten duration of cold symptoms and inhibits viral replication in cells. 3,4
- Aids in wound healing for acne, ulcers, burns, and other skin injuries. 5