Design your Own
With over 20 years of experience in nutritional supplement research and development, we can take your ideas and make them into a reality.
For each project we select a contract manufacturer that adheres to your requirement, format, and certification needs. Formulations can be made in capsule, tablet, softgel, liquid, or powder form— tailored to best fit your product.
Transparency & Communication
Communication is the key to project progress and a succesful launch. In addition to regular updates, you can expect prompt, hands-on conflict resolution for any delays or issues that come up.
We source the best raw materials at the best price through our verified supplier network. Our herbal extracts are sourced from suppliers that specialize in made to order extraction to ensure freshness and potency.
Here's a blueprint of our formulation process.
Step 1: Research
• Identify the function of formula and target market
• Competitor analysis to identify core ingredients and prices
• Determine target cost of goods and corresponding sale price
• Research of the physiology and underlying causes of health/wellness concern
• Analysis of ingredients based on the latest scientific literature as well as traditional chinese medicine and ayurvedic medicine literature.
• Contact verified supplier network for latest ingredient pricing and vetting suppliers for new ingredients.
• Draft formula for customer to review along with summary regarding ingredient synergy and effective dosage ranges.
• Finalize formula after customer feedback and adjustments.
Step 2: Testing & Design
• Run a pilot batch of the formula for testing purposes. Minimum order quantity of 100 units.
• Aid customer in creating customer/patient surveys to test formula efficacy
• Provide customer with basic marketing information for use in marketing collateral.
• Help customer navigate label design and printing, packaging options, and shipping box options.
• Turnkey marketing collateral design, label design, printing, and packaging curation options are available.
Pilot testing deposit required, 50% is credited back to customer if formula moves to production phase
Step 3: Production
• Based on requirements from the customer, choose a contract manufacturing facility for production. (NSF-certified, cGMP, Organic Certified)
• Order ingredients from various trusted suppliers
• Order labels and packaging
• 3rd party testing of ingredients
• Blending and encapsulation/tableting
• Bottling/Packaging and Labeling
• Arranging into desired master cartons for shipping
50% Deposit payment with order and 50% payment before Shipping
Step 4: Delivery
• Ensure all products are manufactured to customer specifications
• Shipping of products to designated vendors (Amazon, Walmart, 3PL, Customer Storage)
• Inventory Storage Options Available for Additional Cost
Ready to start? Contact us now to schedule a meeting