Molecular Hydrogen — The World’s Best Antioxidant?
Hundreds of substances act as antioxidants, but not all antioxidants function the same.
- Molecular Hydrogen (H2) is the most effective antioxidant with unique properties.
- H2’s small size makes it highly bioavailable and capable of crossing the blood-brain barrier.
- H2 is safe, without any byproducts or pro-oxidant effects at higher doses.
- H2 selectively neutralizes harmful free radicals, maintaining the balance of the body’s antioxidant defense system.
- H2 stimulates the production of antioxidant enzymes through the Nrf2 pathway and acts as a cell signaling molecule.
- Daily use of H2, such as with PrimoH2, promotes youthful and healthy living.
There are hundreds of antioxidants, but what makes Molecular Hydrogen (H2) the best antioxidant? Antioxidants work differently so it can be like comparing apples to oranges. However, Hydrogen outperforms other antioxidants in many areas where most have limitations
With over 800+ research studies supporting its effectiveness, here are the four main reasons why Molecular Hydrogen is the best antioxidant:
Cells usually tolerate a little bit of oxidative stress and it can be beneficial in triggering cellular repair processes. The overuse of some antioxidant supplements may lead to “antioxidative stress.” When too many antioxidants are available in the cells, it can eliminate cell signaling free radicals and break the delicate balance of your antioxidant defense system.
Your antioxidant defense system is designed to keep free radicals in balance. Just enough free radicals for useful purposes such as cell signaling and the immune response, but not enough to cause irreversible damage.
Research has shown that H2 is unique because it only neutralizes only the harmful free radicals such as hydroxyl radicals. There is no concern of overdosing with H2 because it doesn’t disturb the redox balance inside the cells.
4. H2 boosts your body’s antioxidant defense system– Molecular Hydrogen (H2) not only eliminates harmful free radicals directly, but also stimulates the production of antioxidant enzymes responsible for keeping the free radical and antioxidant balance. H2 does this by activating the Nrf2 pathway that’s responsible for signalling your cells to produce more of these antioxidant enzymes. In addition to these advantages as an antioxidant, H2 also has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and anti-apoptotic benefits as a cell signaling molecule.
Verdict: Molecular Hydrogen Should Be Part of Your Daily Health Regimen
We have come to the conclusion that Molecular Hydrogen offers the most upside and zero downside when it comes to protecting you from oxidative stress. H2 not only eliminates harmful free radicals directly, it stimulates your body’s own antioxidant defense system while preserving the delicate balance of free radicals and antioxidants. This means that using H2 daily will offer antioxidant insurance that helps you stay youthful and healthy. Experience the power of H2 today by using our product PrimoH2.